Friday, January 27, 2012

My classmates

Everyone at my school is a liar, a jerball, and acts ZERBISH, with only a few exceptions. Just today, my dad found an erasable pen at his workplace and gave it to me, and then, some ZERBAZOID (Gray) took it because, in an act of horrible zerbidity, lost theirs that was the same brand, and they won't give it back. ZERB I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS SO YOU WOULD KNOW HOW I FEEL THAT YOU STOLE MY PEN HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF SOMEONE STOLE A PEN THAT YOUR DAD GAVE YOU, AND THEN CLAIMED THAT IT WAS THEIRS AND WOULD NOT GIVE IT BACK BECAUSE SOME OTHER ZERB(In this case Gabe) SAYS THAT IT WAS THEIRS BECAUSE IT WAS THE SAME BLEEPING BRAND,YOU BLEEPING ZERB!

EDIT: i am sorry for this. i really am. i was angry on this day and posted stuff i did not mean. my blog is more than an outlet for my rants. I will not delete this. i will keep it as a record of what should never have been done.

3 comments: