Monday, February 20, 2012

Family Meh Trip

Sorry I haven't posted , Guys. I have been in Prescott with my folks and have not been allowed to blog. My parents have been making me spend time with my aunt Diane and uncle Randy. I am typing this in the car on the way back. I got fabric markers and made the most awexome bandana ever. Then when I got back from the store I remembered I had to do a Julius Caesar project and then found out that my novel critical essay was due Friday but I thought it was due tuesday so I freaked out and started panicking and typing the name of the book over and over and over. Then I went to a lake and it was really cold and I almost accidentally killed a baby fish. I come back from that trip with one more pack of fabric markers and one less notch on my sanity meter. Dang, that was a long post. Also this is the bandanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment