Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Me

I like simple things like smiles especially if I can provide those smiles. I like to think of myself as the hero. The Ninten, if you will. But I may well be more of a Loid. Especially because of these lines from " Because You Were There" : I can't trust other peoples words. They'll just secretly laugh at me, right? There's something with awesome power that I don't understand. There's no way something like that would be hiding in this place. It's something without a form, but I'm sure it's here somewhere. Could that thing be my courage? I realized this kind of thing because you were there.
I honestly do not know if I have any friends at all.
I'm tired of being afraid and alone.
I am sorry if you didn't like this post, but this blog is meant to be a portal into my mind. So here you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment