Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hugo is one Sexy Chunk of Meat

Hey my name is Brendan. I have gone to school for like ever with Hugo. (More like 3 years...) He is one of the craziest, weirdest, nicest kids I have ever met. He knows some really weird stuff and also shouts random stuff out often, but we still love him. He honestly has so much swaqq it is indiscribable. (I probably spelled tat wrong and hugo will probs correct me cuz he is an amazing speller.) Did you know he has read through the entire dictionary like 3 times? True story! :D Hugo is one of the most swagtastic kids i have literally ever met ever. You dont believe me, sucks to be you and now i am 93% sure you are a racist just cuz he is british. Yeah he freaking is! and his accent is quite attractive if you ask me <3 You hear that ladies? Hugo has an english accent and he is single and ready to mingle ;) Well i am gonna start to wrap up this comment so if this comment has not stressed this enough already... All you ladies need to hit hugo up cuz he is one swagtastic, amazing, fantastic, incredible, great, enjoyable man. Youre welcome hugo.........

-Brendan :)




Hugo's Edit: Brendan...
Thanks, i will not correct the spelling problems. and for the record, i have read the dictionary 8 times. also, you must tell me what you want on your profile! BLARGH.

1 comment:

  1. True DAT! Hugo, Brendan's tryin to help u get some(not that u need the help)
    Way to go Burg

    ReplyDelete