Friday, July 6, 2012

mirror, mirror

Sorry for being MIA for so long, guys.
When I was younger, i used to be seriously afraid of mirrors. whenever i was angry as a young child i threw droplets of water on my parents' mirror, my rationale being that "nobody likes seeing spots on their face". my parents always got angry at me for this and yelled at me. my strange little young child mind assumed that it was the mirror that somehow caused this. From this i somehow managed to convince myself that mirrors were evil, and if you touched one you would be replaced by an evil mirror creature. these creatures' goal was to TAKE OVER THE WORLD. of course, looking back, this is insane. i mean, why would anyone try and take over EARTH of all planets. But, i guess hindsight is 20/20.

No comments:

Post a Comment