Thursday, June 28, 2012

Matryoshka!!!!!!

1234!!! a message I've thought much to much about maybe it'll reach someday, who can say? Certainly I've always been this way, Crazy, patched up, MATROSHKA! A package sung by a headache, time may pass, but the hands are at 4. Don't tell anyone; the world will turn upside down. Ah, I feel broken apart Throw out all your memories, too. Ah, how I want to know, to the deep down... Um well.......     If you please, dance more and more!!!!! kalinka? malinka? Just play the cord. What should i do about such feelings? Cant you tell me? Just a little? Loud and clear, 524!! Freud? Keloid? Just hit the key. Everything, all's to be laughed at! Hurry, dance, with all your foolish ness!!!!! :P
------> heres the link... so check it out!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JGaQ3g8WU4
~ Le Lorax

No comments:

Post a Comment