Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hallo-win?

 This is a post I was making on my other blog, then decided to share it with all of you gentes:

Halloween is a silly spectacle to me. As a youth member of our society I do from time to time still enjoy a piece of candy or other sweets. Yet, I do not like the holiday of Halloween. Many children believe this year to be Hallo-win as they got loads of candy and sugar to last them for the next 3 years if need be. Yet, they just tend to pile, and pile, and pile, and pile this candy up to the point of no return. I saw yesterday as a Hollow-eeehh. I had no costume, I guess you could call em a hambugger of halloween, and I got one piece of candy, not from trick-or-treating. Why you ask? Think about this.... So little Joe walks around his street and gets 3000 pieces of candy. But only one in fifteen pieces of his candy he actually wants to keep. So no he has 200. Yet his mom only lets him have one a day. And about 100 days in all his candy that is left is stale. S truly he has 100 pieces. And yet to limit that number even more, candy that he truly really enjoys, not jsut for sugar is like 1 out of 5. So congrats little Joe, you have 20 true pieces of delicious candy. THAT WAS ALOT OF WORK FOR 20 PIECES OF CANDY.

2 comments:

  1. LOL nobody ever comments on these posts on this blog, well not nobody.. BUT MORE PEOPLE SHOULD. COMMENT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jake stop raging in the comments section of your entirely theoretical post.

      Delete