Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Blogging: Reloaded

I have decided, after searching around the blogosphere (feel free to put drome or whatever in the place of sphere), that my blogging is not the best it can be. So today, i sang that song from the sound of music, you know the one with doe a deer and stuff, for about a half hour. I always thought that it was weird how they said me a name i call myself. i do not call myself me, i call myself Hugo. Over and over and over and over and over again. but partway through lunch, Nathan began to replace the last word of every line with the word stab. If this is not what you wish to hear from my blog, either stop reading, or I will make time and money to BUY YOU AN OSTRICH.  Also i made a minecraft seed and it was amazing. Also I filmed me and the rest of the good morning crew on the swings and Keegan was a spaz. On a completely unrelated note, I am downsizing the blog. only the people who contribute the most will be allowed to stay. currently the winners are Jake.

No comments:

Post a Comment