Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Year in Retrospect: Hugo

I think that this school year was a great year. the food was less...cardboard...y.. than normal, and new people came! The PALI trip was one of the best school trips i had ever been on and i will miss the experience. I hope to make more memories next year. Yes, this year was a year of memories and morning MAC. A year of homework and horror. Of fobbies and friends. OF ELEPHANTS AND ECRUTEAK. OF LORAXES AND LORISES! OF BLOGGING AND BLUHING. I cannot believe that I am going to be an eighth grader next year. I do not think that there is a single eighth grader that i will not miss, even those who have not been the best of friends to me. Next year, though, i will still be running to lunch. i will still be Hugo. This blog will still be a blog. I will still have my friends. There will be a lot of change, too, but you know what they say about change.

The more things change, the more they remain the same.

Your blogger pal,

Hugo.

No comments:

Post a Comment