Thursday, May 17, 2012

Jake: Hot Stove Talk: Part 2

My second part is here.

This year was fun, with Hugo, the Lorax, London, Brendan, Joe and Mike, myself, Daniel, Pinky, Matt, Gray, the Sams, Nathan, Bradley and others. Also the non-reachers: Melinda, John, Erin, Rina, Mallary, Jalil, Mikayla, Carson, Daisy, and so many others. Here are some facts about this year

Lily calls herself the Lorax

Hugo's blog rose in popularity

Hugo is not a sheep. (Well that is debatable, but we won't worry about that.)

I had fun

Mr.Kleissle HAS SO MANY LONG SPEECHES

Dewberry gave us lots of homework

 Gabe is NJHS president, I am VP, Burg is Treasurer

PALI trip happened

I had fun at PALI

We wrecked at ga-ga ball

and I could go on and on and on

If you want a part threeeeeee with even more COMMMMMMMEEEEEEEENNNNNNTTTTT!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment