Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Allow me to spin a tale for you.

     Yesternight, I made a series of mistakes in close succession.
Mistake 1- I was really hyperactive and couldn't sleep.

     I was just reading and playing on my iPod touch for like half an hour. i typed a post entitled favoritism and wrote a bunch of notes for possible future postagings. I listened to so much music and watched so many youtube videos. this, however, soon got boring, so i decided to look around my room for stuff to do. i found a bunch of stuff but a lot of it was too loud or just plain stupid. I then found something absolutely PERFECT! this led immediately to:

Mistake 2- I found a ball of yarn.

     This may not seem to be such a big deal to other people, but i spontaneously began to bat around the yarn like a large cat. This was my third mistake. But when I was batting around the yarn, I suddenly knew everything. At last, i knew why cats loved yarn so much! I figured out string theory (no pun intended), a perfect proof of Fern's Theorem, that the egg came first, how the calliope worked! After that i passed out and woke up in the middle of the night completely entangled in yarn and forgot everything i thought i learned.

     I saw that my playing cards had fallen onto the floor, which had probably happened during my yarn spree. This, for some reason, made me irrationally scared so i started humming Homestuck songs nonstop and hid under a chair with my favorite weapons for protection. ( In case anyone cares, these are my yoyos, my duct tape whip, and my metal throwing cards). After this I just told my dad that I had a nightmare and was somehow coerced into making lemon chicken for the family today.

     I fell asleep and had a lucid dream. I tried to dream on Derse but my brain wouldn't let me so i partied on Prospit with my friends; we all had a grand old time until some of us started getting stabbed, so me and a select few had to go on a quest to find the magic block of cheese with which to slay the magical hamburger knight who was killing all of our friends. We then went on a giant adventure theme park ride with faceless weasels to which i had to offer bags of blood to keep them from telling on me to an evil alien worm priestess that i had drawn while at a wedding in England, which my brain attempted to reenact, leading to scientists facepalming all around...
...yeah.
My subconscious is a frightening place.

     Anyway, today i am awake and ready to cook lemon chicken!

1 comment:

  1. hi hugo its your brother i like your blog alot and heres an idea for your EB hack here it is im starving right now so giant foods any food that you can think of okay

    ReplyDelete