Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Lorax: 18/20 - Complaints and Commericals

Gentelmen!!! I wish to say that not only did you not complete your deadline of 12:00 am yesterday, you guys also failed at doing any of the work today. And, you guys just bickering at each other aimlessly on this blog is quite annoying. Please write something worth reading. ( I am staring at you Jake) As for me saying something worth reading, I have seen the progressive commercial where the sales clerk tries to bundle a kitten and a rocket into a rocket cat. Whenever my mom see the commercial she says, That's just wrong!! But I say, but that's actually a REALLY good idea!!!! On that note, it's kinda interesting to think about the Commericals I actually LIKE to watch, like the Etrade baby or The-Most-Interesting-Man-In-The-World beer Commericals.i mean, why are we( I mean, I can't be the only one liking these time wasters, right?) so fascinated by a baby talking in a grown mans voice making funny faces as he tries to talk a man out of buying a lottery ticket, or being oddly torked off about how he wasn't able to ride the dog like it was a small horse? Or be so interested in an old man talking about how a man isn't bitten by mosquitos, OUT OF RESPECT, or how he runs a marathon because it's on his way or how Cuba imports cigars FROM HIM. It makes one feel slightly stupid when we catch ourselves staring aimlessly at such foolish thing when we could be using are time to better the world. Like, for example, recycling and saving trees!! Our generation, seems to be lucky to have so much technology, so much HELP at our fingertips, and yet that is are Achilles Heel. We will never be bored. We are so distracted. We could be so much more, and yet we aren't. Why? Technology. Television. COMMERICALS. I foundz outz howz to shedule whn postz are postedz Boom. Intense huh? - The Lorax

Hugo's Edit: Lorax, i could not have set up the google plus page yesterday because i am not allowed on it. i am sorry for that circumstance that is COMPLETELY my fault. on a side note, could you collaborate with the thing for today? Also, I DID NOT SLEEP LAST NIGHT. I stayed awake an extra 3 or 4 hours. so. i tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment