Monday, June 18, 2012

Umbrella

I have the strangest feeling that all of my random remarks throughout the years will someday culminate into a parasol related epiphany that will cure cancer or something. At my karate class there is an instructor who I am fairly sure is human equius. He makes horse sounds when he is disappointed in us and emphasizes the word STRONG. To teach us how to kick, he catches our legs in mid air and either adjusts our technique or tries to flip us. Also he always tells us to do stances we are not meant to know at our belt level. Luckily I know enough of them to repeatedly show him up. About trolls, my least favorite is Vriska and my most favorite is Gamzee. My star sign is Scorpio and my moon sign is Capricorn. Dang. Also, the fourth day will be extended to two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment