Thursday, June 7, 2012

OKAY FINE!!! >:( The Year In REFLECTION: The Lorax- Parts 2 and 3

I'm back!!!!! Well, okay. These two parts are about New Mexico and Arizona. So, New Mexico, in short, sucked. No crap. The scenery was pretty, but the people were rude, food was okay, school had serious issues, there were no cute guys to be found, and a yellow light meant speed up instead of slow down. It was nice, but had serious issues.
Now Arizona! Besides the pain of moving back and getting re-used to the guys in my class again, its nice to be back. The weather is beautiful, culture is everywhere, and nice people do exist. For example, my science teacher is nice, my english teacher is a --LANGUAGE PENGUIN!!!, and my Spanish teacher is worthless. I will greatly miss my eight grade friends as they go on to high school, but being rid of a few ghetto Mexicans won't do anyone any harm. So yeah, the what, five weeks i was in school here was nice. Bleh, i should really quit moving.
I speak for the trees
- The Lorax

No comments:

Post a Comment