Monday, June 4, 2012

The shell of DOOM looks like Brock.

I am leaving England today. But before that, I will speak of what has happened.

My uncle Bones got married! At the wedding I could not see who was conducting the ceremony so I got out my notebook and drew her as an angry alien laser worm priest... Yeah... Don't ask... Anyway after that me and cousin Christopher went exploring in the woods.

After that there was a dinner. I got really angry that we didn't get no fancy adult fooooood. After the dinner, the kids went into a special room. Me, Julia, Tabitha, Oscar, Freddy, and our new cousin from Austria, Sandro. We played all the tag. All of it. Then we blew bubbles. This is how I learned that whenever Sandro sees bubbles he goes into a berserker frenzy mode and he must kill all bubbles.

We stayed in a hotel that night, and the next day we just relaxed. After that we slept And we had to leave the following day. I am writing this on the airplane an shall try to post as soon as humanly possible.

Ok I'm at home gonna post now

No comments:

Post a Comment